I always love Christmas morning when the kids play with the boxes more than the toys! Is it really not that cold there that your kids are in short sleeves?
It was a little warmer that day. we went to the park for lunch earlier that day. I kept asking them if they wanted to have coats on, but they were too busy playing. Finally after like an hour MAx said he was cold and so I asked him if he wated his jacket and he said No, his blanket because "he was going to sleep out there."
When I was really little we got a new refrigerator and I remember watching out the window while my Uncle Bart made a house for us out of that box. I have great memories of that. I'm glad your boys (plus some others) had fun with the box.
SEven smiles, I could see all of your little guys in one of those boxes! They have great imaginations and would be so fun to play with.
I have wished the same thing. I would buy a huge box like that. If I ever own the children's store of my dreams I would sell giant boxes and have a huge fort making party in a big field with a ton of supplies and let all the kids go for it making these incredible box forts and we would walk around visiting all the little forts and houses.... oh, I would love it.
8 comments:
I always love Christmas morning when the kids play with the boxes more than the toys! Is it really not that cold there that your kids are in short sleeves?
It was a little warmer that day. we went to the park for lunch earlier that day. I kept asking them if they wanted to have coats on, but they were too busy playing. Finally after like an hour MAx said he was cold and so I asked him if he wated his jacket and he said No, his blanket because "he was going to sleep out there."
that = awesome :0)
When I was really little we got a new refrigerator and I remember watching out the window while my Uncle Bart made a house for us out of that box. I have great memories of that. I'm glad your boys (plus some others) had fun with the box.
That is so cool!! My kids love boxes!
I love your memory Caitlin. What a nice uncle. I love how kids are so easily pleased.
I remember playing in cardboard boxes until they fell apart. We loved them.
And oh man, as a mother, I so love those giant boxes!
Especially when my kids were little, I wish I could have picked up a giant box from somewhere once a month.
As you said, brilliant.
SEven smiles, I could see all of your little guys in one of those boxes! They have great imaginations and would be so fun to play with.
I have wished the same thing. I would buy a huge box like that. If I ever own the children's store of my dreams I would sell giant boxes and have a huge fort making party in a big field with a ton of supplies and let all the kids go for it making these incredible box forts and we would walk around visiting all the little forts and houses.... oh, I would love it.
Post a Comment